General Instructions for Students
- All candidates are advised to fill their online admission form on their own mobile phone/laptop, or in the “Lokmitra Kendra / Cyber Cafe” nearby their hometown in order to avoid unnecessary crowd at some specific centers at this crucial COVID-19 situation.
- All the candidates are directed to register with their personal mobile number, and email address, as all the future communication will be done by the admission committees using these mobile number and email address only.
- Candidate must save the “Username and Password” generated during registration process with them, and complete the admission process by filling the online application form using their own username and password from “Login to Apply” button.
- Candidate needs to fill the online admission form using his/her own credentials, after that only his/her candidature will be considered for admission. Registration alone does not make any candidate eligible for admission.
- During online filling of application form you need to enter all information correctly, and only upload the “scanned copy of original documents” and pay an amount of 50 for B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, and Rs. 400 for all Self Finance Courses as Registration Fee. Only after paying Registration fee the candidate will finally be able to submit the application form.
- Photostat copies of documents are not accepted. If admission committee found any uploaded Photostat copy at the time of form verification then their admission form will be rejected, and candidates needs to rectify the rejected form from his/her account, and resubmit it again.
- At the time of form verification admission committee holds all the rights to reject any uploaded documents, if documents are not uploaded in the prescribed format mentioned in the instructions provided at the time of documents upload. Then student will be communicated by the committee through “SMS and Email” in their registered mobile number and email address to do the needful changes.
- Candidate then needs to make the corrections by Logging in their account using their username and password and resubmit the form again and wait for final approval which will be intimated through SMS and Email within a week.
- After final approval from admission committee candidate will be informed by his/her respective committee to pay the fee through SMS and Email in their register mobile number and email address.
- Candidate need to pay the fee online to complete the admission process by logging in their account using his/her own username and password.
- In case of any query related to online admission, candidate can contact any of the following:
|Dr. Ramesh Dhalaria||94181-64825|
|Prof. Upendra Sharma||94182-24893|
|Prof. Rakesh Chandel||94180-45240|
|Prof. Munish thakur||94181-87407|