The institutions need to submit yearly the Annual Quality Assurance Report to NAAC.A functional The Internal Quality Assurance Cell( IQAC) and timely submission of Annual Quality Assurance Report to (AQAR ) are Minimum Institutional Requirement (MIR) to volunteer for respective cycleâ€™ accreditation. During the institutional visit the NAAC peer teams interacts with the IQACâ€™s to know the progress, functioning as well quality sustenance initiatives undertaken by them.
Annual Quality Assurance Report may be part of Annual Report. AQAR â€˜s are approved by statutory bodies of HEIâ€™s (such as Syndicate, Governing Council/Board) for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures.
- Undertake manpower auditing to identify under-utilized, academic and administrative staff. An HRD cell would look into the existing manpower and need for new recruitments ,
- To implement the computersation of the administrative wing of the University to be implemented. A College governance Centre to be established to train staff in application of information technology and in the best possible practices in administration. Efforts will be made to make the administration, student and teacher friendly.
- Facilitate visits by international scholars, cutting down on red tape and unnecessary procedural delays
- Access to computers, LCD projectors, photocopiers etc. to all department and offices.
- Centralization of infrastructural facilities used by more than one discipline.
- Establishment of a central information technology Cell which would deal with the hardware/software related problems of the campus
Expand the existing campus wide net work and strengthen. The number of e-journals and e-books to be increased. Take steps to have healthy environment and proper security on the campus. The college to encourage group base tasks, cultural activities and sports for release of stress and promotion of culture of co-operation.
Develop multi-skilled manpower
Periodic review of administration to improve work online.